Sunday, May 16, 2010

Computerized Grocery Stores?

What if there were computerized grocery stores? Who knows, maybe there are, maybe there will be. Some people don't want to spend the time and energy walking around a grocery store, when they could do it in 10 minutes at their own homes! I hope this won't happen, because that will just give other non-obese countries something to judge us about!
It all started one day when my mom asked my dad to go to the store for her. My dad doesn't ever go to the store, so I was surprised when he accepted. But of course, he asked me to go with him.
He started telling me about how there should be a computerized grocery store, so my mom wouldn't have to stress about finding the time and energy to go. Each item could be on a list, and you could check them off if you want to get them. After checking out, you can press to either pick it up yourself, or just have it delivered. I say, all those that pick it up themselves and save the store gas money get a 20% discount!
My mother is reading this post over my shoulder at the moment, and just told me that they already have these. I don't want to delete my post, and I have never ever seen one with my own two eyes, so..........................................that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment