Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nicholas Sparks

My absolute favorite writer of all time is Nicholas Sparks. If I had a bucket list, reading every single book he's written would definitely be on it. I just need to read about 8 more, and they are all at the library by my house!
I have already read
The Rescue, The Notebook, The Last Song, Dear John, A Walk To Remember, and am currently almost done with The Guardian. These are all such amazing books and I would recommend them to everyone!
So far I've seen the movies to
The Last Song and The Notebook, and loved them! I am excited to see all the other movies that are based on his books. In The Last Song, Miley Cyrus was 50/50 with me, but Liam Hemsworth made it impossible to not like! I mean, come on?
Most of the people I know that saw
Dear John said it wasn't very good. I am still going to see it anyway though, because I might like it. Who knows? Also, everyone I know who saw A Walk To Remember said it was AMAZING! Even though it is so sad at the same time! They said it is so worth it!
Special shout out to my cousin
Samie for getting me hooked on his books! Love yah sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment