Monday, May 24, 2010

Spokane To Sandpoint Race

What is the Spokane To Sandpoint Race you ask? Well, it's basically a running race that takes over 24 hours, from Spokane to Sandpoint, about 40-50 miles. It's not just one person though, its made up of 12. And yes, I am included in those 12. Also, my sister, parents, and a bunch of their friends. The writer of the blog, "Who Let The Wheat Out?" is actually doing it with us. She is a close friend of myself and my parents. For more information about this race, visit this website SpokanetoSandpoint.com. You don't have to fully register till about August 5th at the latest. Of course the price rises as you wait so don't hesitate! Maybe I'll see you there!

4 comments:

  1. i really want to do that...good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are only 12 people doing it? Do you know all of them? Sounds pretty darn fun! I love Sandpoint. I personally think it should be from Spokane to Sandpoint, because Sandpoint is a great place to end up at :) Wish you both the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is from spokane (mt spokane) to sandpoint though?!

    ReplyDelete